The bedroom is an important space in our homes that are not just a place to sleep, but also a place to relax, embrace the warmth and relaxation. Bedroom Lighting Ideas, Therefore, setting the perfect mood for bedroom we really needed.
Lighting is an indispensable element in meeting the above objectives. However, lighting is not ever so easy. Lighting elements should also reflect personal style as well as your character, also creates a feeling of comfort cooling.
What’s more, the lighting should not be limited to the outside, but must maintain a functional nature as a source of information. Don’t get too because of its artistic design, we pursue even forget the utility aspect of a lighting. Because in addition to sleep, we also like to watch TV, read and learn our favorite in the bedroom.
Tips and techniques of lighting the bedroom
The lighting functions, depending on the size of your room and what activities you perform in it, will be a major determining factor in the small lighting. If you enjoy watching television in bed with your kids, you can choose to put the lighting master bedroom with the lights in the adjacent table. But if you just want to rest, meditation yoga and relaxing lighting, focus directly on the ceiling might be suitable for your bedroom.
Create an atmosphere/theme, bedroom lighting can affect your mood. Whether it’s a romantic feeling with incandescent lighting is soft on the wall next to each side of the bed, or a dramatic approach with lights ornament. Create the mood is the second task lighting, through interior design magazine, interior design example find the inspiration to make sure how the mood/theme of the bedroom you want.
The following 6 tricks to organize the right lights to get just the right bedroom atmosphere to rest.
1. Choose a lamp with yellowish beams, that created the atmosphere of a warm and comfortable space.
2. use energy-efficient lights. Using light bulb or halogen in addition to wastes electricity, great heat from the bulb will make AIR CONDITIONING (air conditioner) work less than perfect.
3. Complete the system with light dimmers (pengatu the intensity of light) so that the lighting level can be adjusted as required.
4. If you want a romantic atmosphere, place some point indirect lamp placed on a hidden side. For example behind a drop ceiling headboard or bed.
5. The lights can also be the accent. Gradations of dark light beautifully, making the space look more alive. Try to place a hidden bed headboard lamp or side down and left-right built-in furniture.
6. use lighting fixtures that are in line with the concept of the interior design of the rooms.
Bedroom Lighting Ideas